BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

j1, Look at page 8 & 10 at:...

1. 850 Posts.
    j1,

Look at page 8 & 10 at: http://www.biota.com.au/uploaded/154/1021568_05investor26analystpresen.pdf

Phase 3 Lani only completed for Japan, and they could launch this year. ROW phase 3 not yet commenced as far as I know. Under normal circumstances 4.25 years from commencement until launch. Let us say that the Japan experience is an indication of fast track, 2013 might be possible.

2011 would be fantastic, but I don't see anything supporting that. If you find something I would be interested.

Lani H1CY2010 deal indicates big pharma will be doing phase 3. It is part of Biota's model to add value then licence out the rest. I believe that is what is happening. GSK and others will have phase 3 contingency plans in place and will not want any delay getting started.

Depending on DS, any difficult deal problems might result in BTA & DS going to phase 3 without big pharma, but I do not think that would be a preferred option for Biota.

I will give HC a rest for a day or two, Have 100 acres between Brisbane and Toowoomba that desparately needs slashing, so its on to the tractor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.