BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

biotas open briefing

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    I would like people to read page 3 of the briefing, I have a continual feeling all doesn,t add up here............... it just does not make sense.

If you read through the briefing I get the feeling we are only getting a tiny piece of the picture.

OK Peter Cook says first the reason for paying out the CSIRO and VCP is for them to get on with their projects, but how when you are being paid in Shares allow them to use the funds? and how suddenly have Biota got a intangible asset relating to Royalty prepayment of $13.4 million.............when the sub royalty jumped from 0.7 million to 4.9 million, don,t they only owe 1% to the CSIRO out of their 7%?

Where does this figure of $13.4 Million come from??.....................Have they had some talks with GSK and come to a figure? No can,t be that, it is on Biota,s Balance Sheet at the end of June???

And why do Biota need to get the IP of Relenza back??? I have an idea, but that is just what it is..............It could have something to do with the NIH and the deal going down in the US with Lani, as GSK are in on the deal with Relenza, so Biota will probably receive royalties from GSK as well as 50% of Lani with Sankyo.

I am just thinking out loud here, I haven,t quiet got all the pieces together yet, I just know it doesn,t make sense and I still think a settlement is on the cards, I just can,t see the rationale of GSK continuing along this path.

Another thing Peter Cook mentioning GSK picking up production? why would he say that unless he has been told?

The Victorian Supreme Court has removed the Case file F 5670 from public viewing, (Biota V GSK) and I asked when it might be back on and was told maybe September.?

The Flunet Lani CS8958 that was mentioned in the briefing, is Lani that is under the NIH.

The Lani CS 8958/JP which is Sankyo,s compound has been approved for release in Japan/Asia? Biota have never mentioned this compound, Biota,s Lani/Flunet compounds are the followup compounds, as Peter Cook mentioned in the briefing.

The plot thickens..........:-)

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.