BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

biotas open briefing, page-13

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Well as far as I see it, GSK have never advertised Relenza properly and the fact they are still not..............is an indication they do not intend to, why would they if they are in litigation with Biota about the same issue? They certainly aren,t using their "Best Endeavours" to coin a phrase.

I don,t know about takeovers, but I have been advised by a Solicitor, Takeovers in the middle of a litigation are unlikely, because the company can not be valued.

I think Biota have a lot of competent people on board and are a lot wiser than the days they made the deal for Relenza.

To coin another phrase................ this is a David and Goliath battle and Biota are the good guys who are winning.

I think GSK have always been a tricky customer, they are pretending this is going along the appropriate legal path, by lodging the Defence Claim and in turn Biota lodged the upgraded damages, but I think settlement is underway and won,t be announced till maybe September when the Victorian Supreme Court, puts the case file back on the records...........and the (Out of Court application) which takes 4 weeks lodgement is processed.

Only my assumptions here.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.