IVX 0.00% 0.5¢ invion limited

Biotec Showcase - 9th - 11th Jan (San Fran USA)

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Who thinks we should contact Greg Collier to attend this and showcase Invions presentation here even if it is the last one he ever
    attends on behalf of us Shareholders...?
    https://ebdgroup.knect365.com/biote...20161018_ConferenceService&utm_campaign=BTS17

Like many here, I have totally supported him and been thankful that he came on the Board and believed he would try his very best
    to get a deal especially since he stated at an AGM (2 years ago now?)  he had 30 Pharmas keeping tabs on our possible drug pipelines,
    BUT...(am likely to get completely savaged here for venting my view but please prove me wrong as have huge amount $$ invested),
    for all this year I have felt he keeps saying same thing over again as in that we are down to a few Pharma Companies who are very
    interested and 'just hoping' one (or more) will step forward to sign a deal.

Early in the year I spoke directly with him to enquire how things were shaping up but instead of coming away feeling positive that he
    was 'the man' with the ability to strike this deal, I instead felt he had totally lost his 'mojo' to actually GO AFTER what 'we' want as the
    conversation was continually peppered with comments like: 'they know what we have so we just have to sit back and wait to see if
    anyone comes forward',  'we can't push them or make anyone sign', 'Pharmas have hundreds of options to spend their money on so
    we just have to hope they eventually see the merit in ours' etc etc...

What Greg stated may be true but here we are in December still hearing exactly same thing and in same position while I am simmering
    away watching all the Biotech Conferences come and go losing more chances for Invion to present and possibly  'snare a deal' while
    we all WAIT and HOPE  'patiently' for one of the 'present interested' parties to jump on us  (are we even gently reminding them?).

Occasionally some things just luckily land in your lap but in the meantime I believe you HAVE to be a person with GO GET IT type attitude
    to actually make things happen OR be driven and energetic enough to pursue every avenue and create new ones too as in 'think outside
    the square' (just because things are often done a certain way  does not mean you should stick to that rule book!) Lots of things can be tried
    that don't have to cost a Company a lot of money. Negotiating skills and tactics change with the times too - what worked effectively years ago
    may not work 10 years down the track and I believe need to be regularly practiced to keep on top of the game in successfully clinching any deal.   

Anyway....presently no new avenue or option is being looked into or at at all -  know we are conserving money but how much would it costs to
    have a booth here as already have all the presentation boards & slides etc....could beg to have a slot for speaking too - would it be $20k with Airfare & Hotel for 4 days? I'd be extremely happy if Greg told us he would attend & give his last ditch effort to see if could find an interested party.
    Being winter & cold in Jan in San Fran suits our COPD product too. ...if he needs helpers hubby & I will go man the booth for free if asked!

About the Conference:
    Biotech Showcase™ is an investor and partnering conference devoted to providing private and small- and mid-cap biotechnology companies an opportunity to present to and meet with investors and biopharmaceutical executives during the course of one of the largest annual healthcare conferences that attracts investors and biopharmaceutical executives from around the world. The 2016 event showed a substantial increase in the number of presenting companies, as well as significant growth in the number of attendees and one-to-one meetings. Now in its ninth year, Biotech Showcase 2017 is expected to feature presentations by close to 350 public and private companies and attract more than 2,600 attendees. The event will run a full program of topical plenary sessions and workshops, including special-focus two-day events Digital Medicine Showcase and Medtech Showcase. Contact  Camille Del Carmen; Phone: [+1 760 930 0500]; Email: [email protected]
    Topics: Biotechnology Life Science Molecular Diagnostic Personalized Medicine Pharmaceutical Specialty Pharma
    Related subject(s): Pharmacology and Drug Development
    Last edited by katy28: 08/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.226K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 22452399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6922025 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.