IVX 0.00% 0.5¢ invion limited

Hmmm... Re your comment: 'As shareholders we can't do anything...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hmmm...
    Re your comment:  'As shareholders we can't do anything but place our trust in his ability'.
    I agree and realise 'just as' Shareholders we usually have to sit back and be patiently complacent
    'waiting and hoping' and 'trusting' they are still busy beavering away on our behalf - even while
    sitting in their home office....I know I would be! Just frustrating as want to see some ACTION!

BUT.. as Shareholders, and with Greg Collier still drawing a wage (I think... as not been notified
    otherwise), I believe we have a right to request or enquire at least, so emailed Biotech Showcase
    details to him (his email now diverts to [email protected]), also Melanie (is elsewhere
    now but if first doesn't arrive we know she will forward it) and also to Seth (just in case first two
    not checked every day?). As you can see I am the type of person who ensures I try all avenues lol

Well....Seth was right on the ball replying back immediately (AEST time) with ' Will see what I can do'.
    If Greg cant go and Seth hails from San Fran it might work well for him in attending the Biotech event and
    notch up a home family visit too - am sure Shareholders would still be happy for Invion to fund trip?

Just about to post this and received a reply back from Melanie saying she will ensure Greg receives
    the information. So...today he will have 2 people plus my email 'hinting' that maybe a few Shareholders
    would be open to see Invion still get out there demonstrating our attractiveness to the Drug companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.226K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 22452399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6922025 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.