Hello Davisite. It seems we have similar tastes in stocks, i'm...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hello Davisite. It seems we have similar tastes in stocks, i'm also holding AIS and ARE. I'd also been looking to enter MSB and a few months ago thinking like many it would hold $1.30 I pounced. Follow up buy at $1.18 hasn't worked out that well either but i'm not a trader so it's of no concern. It was comforting to read that you had taken a position shortly after. I think you'll agree there are some interesting posters on the MSB threads, Ecool2, otherperspective, Khazar10 and others and it's been fascinating reading many of those threads now as a holder. I have enjoyed your contributions as well. I have a lot of respect for you as a poster and really felt for you on the BIT threads, feel secure knowing you handled yourself well in that circus.
    The purpose of my post is quite selfish really, i'm hoping you might share your opinion, if in fact you have one, on a stock which I don't believe you own, SPL. Some interesting posters on those threads too, although many of them are large holders and the yearning can be a little overbearing at times, and the constantly revisited theme of missed timelines set by management (to be fair they always are) can often lead to outpourings of angst and indignation. I have owned SPL for many years and will continue to for many more unless the story changes. Up until a couple of years ago there was an SPL poster, biotecatalyst, who like yourself worked in the industry. We were reliably led to believe that he took another role within the industry and was no longer able to post on hotcopper, which was a great loss to those threads. His posts reminded me a little of yours, strong reasoning, unemotive, and strong knowledge of science and the industry. So back to the selfishness, anything you could share re SPL, good or bad, would be much appreciated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.