PXL proteome systems limited

orga - will read your link but you are right the US Govt is so...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    orga - will read your link but you are right the US Govt is so keen on the free radicals that it has put up US$20m over the next few years to investigate PXL's scavengers. This is yet another huge market for them - eg they already produce an anti ageing product which is bought by a cometic company at a price of $20,000 per litre - unfortunately shile there is real scientific evidence it works the quantity that the cosmetic firm puts in the cream it sell retail isn't an effective amount so no big sales for PXL.

The radiation results were amazing - from memory they exposed 30 rats/mice to a lethal dose of radiation and treated 15 - of the 15 treated 13 survived! all the others died - you can see why the US govt is interested but the potential applications in nuclear medicine are huge.

The same group of free radicals produced amazing results for memory retention which has potential applications in Alzeihmers etc

There is so much to all that PXL has - for an interesting side show look back through the ASX announcements for 9/1/06 and then compare them to the corresponding announcements late last year - the consiracy theorist in me says that the US govt wants the results surpressed hence the removal of the slides about the radiation treatments - but the ASX won't let you withdraw previous announcements - only re-release them with corrected data.

The more likely scenario is the US govt inssisted they take off any slides with US govt logo's on them but that is not nearly as exiting a story.

Anyway - I'll read you story because any fresh news on that and we have a cheap stock with 3 huge reasons to buy - the TB & prostate tests alone mean this thing should double/triple btu add some further success on the radiation front and it gets silly.

This is an undiscovered stock and amazingly is still hanging around the initial breakout price after the volume seen earlier this week. It wont last long - 36c break means 50c and a break of there means $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.