WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

biotech correction, page-37

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Surges - I am more than likely reading the numbers the wrong way, but mathematically the numbers don't seem to support your theory. Over half a billion shares in the last 6 months traded on UP days and less than a 100 mill traded on DOWN days. I would have assumed that the so called distribution would have occurred on these UP days, if at all. Factor in a portion of these amounts attributable to traders buying selling among themselves and I just can't see all this volume as a pump and dump. Current volatility could easily now be attributable to someone like Comsec for example that have the means to manipluate the shareprice lower for obvious reasons so they can recycle more gains.

On one hand we have abdm (Pershing and Bakers accumulating, along with various other large house Brokers buying'selling for their own short-term gains) who has one thoery and then we have your pump and dump theory.

With very little volume on the DOWN days overall and the vast majority on the UP days; basic mathematics tends to lend itself to abdm's theory......but I could be completely wrong as it is way out of my depth. Appreciate your input nontheless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.