WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

biotech correction, page-48

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Surges,

"By the way, I do have a broad smile on my face that abdm does not publish broker involvement on the way down but was happy to share it during manipulation on the way up."

Your conveyance of joy may be a short-lived as it appears you have misinterpreted the message in my post...

"On receipt of the data covering both February and March a specific request was made for me not to re-post the information."

So, to correct you, "By the way, I do have a broad smile on my face that abdm does not publish broker involvement on the way down UP... but was happy to share it during manipulation on the way up through to January 2014 showing our broker continued to be the largest net buyer of OBJ following the CR after some people were suggesting that they finally had the volume to significantly off-load @ 2c during November 2013..."

You may recall that in response to a post which was simply titled, final call for all passengers on flight... back on 13/11/2013 when the sp of OBJ was indeed trading @ only $0.02c you posted the following two comments;

"This in itself is not sustainable"

"Interesting going forward from here as broker has now finally the volume to offload signicantly?"

The point I was trying to make on Friday evening is that our Lead Broker to the Placement of 123m shares which was heavily oversubscribed in August 2013, also appeared on the share broker analysis (which excludes CR) as the largest net buyer of about 80m OBJ during 2013 around the same time as your comments, which was then proceeded by the following activity reported at time of receipt...  

Nov - Net Buyer
    Dec - Net Buyer
    Jan - Net Buyer
    Feb - Largest Net Buyer
    Mar - Largest Net Buyer

Personally, I haven't seen any broker share analysis for this month, however I'm not convinced in any way or form that the volume traded and change in price of the company's securities on Wednesday and Friday of last week was the coordinated efforts of a broker commencing the dumping of hundreds of millions of shares in small parcels (with the odd multi-million buy order going through), in addition to the knowledge of OBJ recently securing a global royalties expert to assist with the finalising of multiple world-wide exclusive licensing agreements with the world's largest consumer goods company...

... and judging by your own comments shared about OBJ in the Biotech 2014 tipping competition it would surprise me if you truly didn't agree :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.