PAA 2.78% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi @Budfox, Thanks for your input to the forum & insights, as...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi @Budfox,

Thanks for your input to the forum & insights, as always they provide a level of common sense that can be missing at times.

There are many posters one can pay attention to on these forums & I'm surprised investors don't pay more attention to the ones that clearly know what they are talking about, given they have made a living from the markets over many years & put many of todays wealthy in that position.

PAA is a no brainer for me, there is always risk at this end of town, but with risk comes reward & its about putting the risk/reward equation in your favour as much as possible, then having a little patience & I feel PAA does that in this space.

There have been questions about Epichem & if its a profitable business. There are 2 ways you can look at that question:

1 - Does the business make a profit at the EOFY? or
    2 - Does the business generate high margins (profitable margins)

I suggest the question doesn't matter as much as the answer, if the answer is yes to either of the questions, the business is profitable IMO.

With regards to Epechem itself it is hard to know if it made a profit at EOFY, but worst case it's dang close, as it needs to offset the losses that WILL be accumulated whist creating a world class drug.

From the latest 4C the total loss for EOFY 2017 was only $1,324,000 which seems light, so I suggest Epichem does generate a profit.

lets put things into perspective, what did we get for this money?

- $3M rev business & expansion of Epichem.
    - New management that look serious about reformulating MPL in a way that gets the results we need.
    - Patents in major markets & potential expansion into non cancer related products.
    - A better chance of having a palatable drug in 2018 that can revolutionise the SP.

I might add that all this is at only a 20% premium to the CR @Budfox spoke of in January & PAA has a MC <$10M..... I can't see how the risk/reward profile is not in our favour at these levels.

Good luck to those invested here :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $89.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $111.6K 601.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 169572 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 613756 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.