AAH arana therapeutics limited

LindscYes i was very impressed, it was the most proffesional...

1. 2,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Lindsc
    Yes i was very impressed, it was the most proffesional presentation from the company yet. This one is now a quite achiever the market does not take any notice but there are a few of us who recognise the potential here.

Interesting thing is that the trial for Psoriasis is also a trial for arthritis but its not official. Some of the patients have arthritis with Psoriasis.

The fact that are submitting to IND for arthritis tells me the trial is going well.

I wonder why directors are not stumping up there own cash or are they not allowed to buy while the trial is underway?

Also we seem to have stabilised around $1.00 in this terrible credit crisis anyone that is hurting should have sold out so most of the weaker shareholders are gone.

Dr Chiplin also announced they are talking to partners re ART 621. He mentioned of licence deals with other companys of 100 million dollars that other companies have achieved.

All looks good for a positive Psosiasis announcement. Its nice to know ART 621 was designed by the people who made the current anti tnf for centocor and abbot you cant get anyone better.

If you live in Melbourne you may be able to help with something or if you want to discuss more off the forum [email protected]
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.