PYC 8.11% 17.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

biotech of 2006 becoming a dud in 2007 so far, page-5

1. 206 Posts.
    Relax people,

Phylogica has many high quality collaborations - you don't get these without serious credibility.

Out of these collaborations we should start to see increasing potential for the emergence of drugs in the near future.

Don't forget that the company recently appointed a new head of drug development. This would not be done unless it was seriously required. The company is not going to spend money unnecessarily.

What you have to remember with this type of biotech company is that when one of their (many) drug leads makes it, the technology will gain enormous credibility and a takeover will ensue very quickly thereafter.

Watch the sp rise as this starts to unfold. It takes time and this is definitely not a share to trade. The larger holders know this and they won't be buying or selling much at the moment - they're waiting for the breakthrough.

Personally, I am very confident the required breakthrough will be achieved and I know to ignore the current sp as not reflective of the true value of this company.

More patience is needed with this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.