AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

biotech spread in the afr

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Two page spread detailing

* Bioscience Managers desire to raise $200 million to invest into mid stage biotechs.
    * Biotechs haven't had trouble raising capital as inidcated by Pharmaxis, Phosphagenics, Alchemia and Starpharma
    * Listed the likes of Acrux, Universal Biosensors, Bionomics, QRXPharma, Phylogica as having strong global partnerships - obviously would have been nice to have POH's global deal listed here
    * Shaw stockbroking biotech picks Starpharma, Nanosonics, Pharmaxis
    * Attitudes need to change for biotechs as it will be difficult to bring on new floats.

To put us back on track I would welcome any non-Ignored Members comments

The biggest annoyance of the article was the table of 35 bio-techs, assembled by Shaw Stockbroking ranked in terms of market caps, cash balance, Dec qtr cash flow financing, cash flow (yrs) and Phosphagenics wasn't listed. With the recent raising and the Elixia sales we would be sitting very pretty on that table.

JF, such an omission from this table, despite possibly, being an oversight or deliberate omission because of a competing broker (to Bells) attempting to direct retail investment interest to their own stable, clearly makes your point about marketing.

I hope that the article sends a message to the office at Clayton - we need communication amped up. Communication via announcements at least constitutes in a round about way some degree of marketing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.