AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

biotech spread in the afr, page-10

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Playez yes I'm in agreement ... That too was another element that stymied support from Shaws but let's just say there was a combination of issues. I think we will get broker support from Shaws eventually but the POH decision to go with Bells was the right one as reflected in the success of the last and final POH CR. If that means they won't play with POH too bad.

I doubt Shaws and other Aust brokers will be able to ignore POH when the much awaited newsflow starts to roll in...but then again do we really need their support given that an increasing amount of buying is now out of Asia and UK .. What is it these buyers see that the locals do not ? POHs emerging global commercial footprint and imminent newsflow is my bet.. Mr Global Mass Market, Oxy trial progress, 2011 Financials, and roll out of Elixia into new markets are featuring strong on my 2012 Ballgazer . And these and their like should get the sp moving thru the next legup. I'd also like to see an update after our financials from Stuart Roberts and. CCZ Equities .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 86877619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60020911 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.