biotech thread - wednesday 28th november

1. 925 Posts.
    Morning all,

Another mixed day yesterday saw most stocks moving insignificantly in both directions. CSL showed what Aussie biotechs can do once they get going while ANP received a nice boost to its cash holdings.

CSL announced it expects net profit to grow by around 20% this financial year. This is an improvement on the 12% growth the company had projected while reporting a net profit of US$974.2 million for FY12.

Winners and losers
    ANP was up a pip at the end of trade on Tuesday to close up 9.09% while IMU also had a strong day to finish up 8.33%. On the back of a record profit guidance, CSL surged 6.91% and NEU clawed back towards to the 4c mark when it finished the day 5.41% stronger.
    ALT lead the losers yesterday to close down 10.00% while OBJ gave up 7.69% on low volume. BLT shed 6.67% and BNO also lost ground on Tuesday, closing down 5%.

With ADO covered off by Twinvest yesterday, I'm looking for AVH plus a few more to be covered in detail today to benefit followers with little time. For those who unaware, please check my post yesterday regarding the detail wanted in a post. The idea is once we get enough, I will post them in a separate thread for followers to go to when they need a summary of a particular company.

Have a great day,
    Hammer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.