seeing as threadmeister skhammer ("...any specific questions,...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    seeing as threadmeister skhammer ("...any specific questions, feel free to post them as Purple, myself and Russell should be able to answer them...") has put me on notice, I should attempt to answer the questions, instead on my usual stream of consciousness waffle (dang - there I go again.)

AHZ surgical patch: yes, there are signs that this could get approved in the near term, but my gut feeling is that this will take longer: I just don't see cardiocel contributing to revenue in the next 12 months.

HPV therapeutic - pre clinical results by end of year - just be aware that this is the dawn of the first day of eternity. These things take years.

HSV, as you mention, approaching phase-1 2013.

See the annual report to shareholders.

The dark horse is the original Allied sales base, of surgical apparatus of which I know nothing. If AHZ's books show steady profit from the old bread and butter, then they will be in the enviable position of being a research & development company with an independent cash-flow.

On the other hand, if that side of the business struggles then it will be a brake on the glittery R&D side.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.