VCR ventracor limited

People who think this company is salvageable through the current...

1. 395 Posts.
    People who think this company is salvageable through the current management are off-with the fairies, or are somehow connected to the board trying to deflect the past years of mismanagement on other reasons/events.

The board did have its opportunity to cut costs - not just the CEO’s salary, but the exuberant salaries paid to the executives, their first class flights & 5 star accommodations - The only thing SH got was reduced labour costs and a gun-to-their-heads "give us more money or we are going to sell it".

A DEMAND that is arrogant and totally devoid of reality, to which the SH responded with a resounding ^&*( UIY to the board.

If the last SPP response had been even close, or half decent, they would have published it. Instead, a simple message "target was not met". I guess that sounded better than them admitting the SH told them what to do EXACTLY, through lack of response.

This is the same people the SH are being told to trust yet again with what precious little is left of their investment, to turn the company around through "....concentrate on getting some more funding and completing its FDA efforts, period.". I noticed you didn't mention anything in there about cost cutting...LOL

As for the newspaper article, I found it to be factual and completely consistent with the company’announcements and events, and any "doom and gloom, and blaming of someone else" was generated by the board and no one else.

Additionally, at least the newspapers are a viable business. Something the board of VCR is still struggling to achieve with as good as product as the Ventrassist.

You know what JD, you sound an awful lot like a high ranking company official. I had the misfortune of speaking with that person, in person. The mannerism and style of talking is awfully close to yours. You don't suppose.....!!!!!...Don't bother responding, I heard the denials before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.