VCR ventracor limited

Hi VykingI think you are wasting your breath or in this case...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Vyking

I think you are wasting your breath or in this case your fingers. I quote from the "little World of Don Camillo" where the priest speaks to God and laments the fact that people just won't accept reality. God replies to him, "If you shout at them and say "arise!, look at your brothers who are free"!, not only will they not listen, but if they can, they will kill you, because they are comfortable in their cocoon of fear and ignorance, and they will hate you for pointing it out to them."

How any body can trust these buffoons who have gone out on an unprecedented cash burn with SFA results to date is beyond me. Even when these unethical fools are saying we "are going to try and sell the company" they still say Oh we are almost there!

If these little piggies whose fat bellies have been swelled by shareholders money had any sense of decency, they would have resigned in shame in not being able to raise $10M.

If the newspaper article is not correct, why are these fools not reacting? The article fumes with contept for the board.It is open to the Board to reject what has been printed. In fact they could even sue for slander. I await tomorrow's news in which the Board rebutts the claims.

And what do we get from a person calling us "fools" - we are attacking tall poppies! If these incompetent fat little piggies are somebody's idea of "tall poppies", I would suggest that some body's mind is indeed very small.

Regards

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.