CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

biotechs in resurgence, page-8

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I'm still convinced that Medtrak involvement indicated an OBJ link up. OBJ did not need to raise money at this point in time, there had to be more motivation behind the scenes for this step rather than to secure salaries 3 years down the line.

The follow up products are about to hit market, probably a combined announcement here in sight with OBJ patch technology which is now patent approved.

Let end of April pass and I expect announcements to roll in, gel product launch, additional stores being mentioned, medtrak update.

The points Doogs made are excellent and represent increased revenue for the already existing product.
    Underwriters will have the chance to pump this share price in May, as I see it.

Personally, I purchased PNO first time 2004, prior to that spectacular run we had that year.

I never assumed it would take this long to isolate Tripeptofen and establish Thermalife in the market place.
    At a price of 0.1 cent, it is all becoming a farce to have watched it get this low.

This product needs to be on the market and, at this point in time, any step to guarantee the continuation of the product is welcomed, even a pump by a broker desperately wanting its money back...and some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.