CIR 0.00% 31.0¢ circadian technologies limited

Hi FolksBadhairday if you were to ask that of every company in...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Badhairday if you were to ask that of every company in the sector they would all put their hands up and say 'we have a promising future' invest now!

I dont put the time in to monitor everything and research every single situation....too time consuming. Its hard too to make sense of what some of the technologies are and what they do despite many companies best attempts to explain themselves and their technologies. Its also challenging to put Australian companies on a pedestal re technologies when theres dozens of other companies in other countries trying to do similar things.

Heart devices are a good case in point. VCR was indestructible at one point. It was THE answer. A couple of years down the track many investors became aware of other companies (Thoratec/Micromed/Berlin Heart etc) and their technologies. The market woke up. HTW and SHC havent helped either. All of a sudden VCR aint so attractive. (I like it though;)

I usually keep an eye out for new companies and scan for older situations and then monitor a situation every now and again, and keep my ears and eyes open for news.
    Mesoblast, Heartware, Acrux and Sunshine Heart for example were companies that ive kept an eye on since they all listed relatively recently.
    They are great examples.

All good stories with promising futures. Mesoblast and Acrux are near half of their original float price. Heartware and Sunshine Heart are both in the mid 30 cent region or thereabouts after floating at 50 cents.
    Dia B Tech floated only recently at 20 cents its now around 8 cents. This was ones fall wasnt surprising to me.

The ones that I think will do okay..BUT WOULDNT BUY YET!

VCR. I think below 75 cents is a time to start 'looking' closer...it may never go back there, but worth keeping an eye on. Has a few goals to kick yet.

PRR. Why? Big following for one thing on HC, has cash, has some good prospects. maybe you'd look closer if it drops back around 9 cents...?

ANP Trashed all the way to 4 cents. May be finished of course...noticed 5 million traded Friday.

PSX. These guys have disappointed for years now and squandered millions. Big on rhetoric small on results in my opinion. At around 20 cents and with a portfolio of products may surprise. They get quite excited about their cancer portfolio.

CIR/CYT and BTC mainly because they have multiple investments.
    CIR inparticular has lost its gloss and may be heading sub $1...in fact if ANP and MBP continue to languish you can bank on it!
    Has done some great things and I think that despite its portfolio coming up short of late could be a good one to watch. Good management.

SPL and BIT are companies that appear to have good prospects..havent looked at them closely for some time.

IDT is an interesting one. Unfashionable. A darling at one time for the Huntleys crew with its once very strong growth profile. Has settled somewhat.

ACR was one I looked at. Market not impressed with it. Pipeline of projects. Has cash.

As for roughies for a trade later on perhaps?

EIF. What happened?!
    ALT...Lightly traded. PSX lifeline restructured company. Big hopes for syringe tech.
    BGN...Recently relisted.recent capital raising attempt failed. Could this be a profitable business in the future?
    RBY...Never seem to mention $$$$ on announcements. Going through the dollars with their push into the global markets.

I could go on.

Thing is they all sound so attractive on some level. Its dangerous in this market to get carried away with the 'story'...cos they are all mostly all compelling when the company puts its spin on things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.