BRN 8.57% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Biotome Partnership, page-16

1. 9,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26491
    A little knowledge is a dangerous thing but here goes a lawyer trying to be an expert on vaccination so make sure you confirm what I am about to opine before you sell the house and kids, (sale of wife/husband/partner optional) and go all in on BRN.

Covid-19 the disease is what NaNose is detecting on breath which is great, fantastic really.There are other tests for this none as good but still there are competitors.

Antibodies however there is no one even attempting a hand held low powered device for this purpose.

If you have this device you can check to see how well someone has been vaccinated and whether the level of antibodies remains at a protective level for the disease in question.

Currently the world does not know how long the vaccination remains protective in any individual without taking blood and doing expensive pathology. Currently it is based on random samples and statistics.

The world is struggling to vaccinate the needed population numbers to provide herd immunity and vaccine is being wasted potentially on those who have had Covid-19 and have sufficient antibodies to be protective.

So armed with the above think about what the uses for this device could be and not just for Covid-19.

As far as Covid-19 goes this is beyond huge.

In my opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.015(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $678.9K 3.699M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 370054 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 826175 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.