BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Any individual who bought 1000,000+ shares at 5c/s and sold at...

1. m77
    1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Any individual who bought 1000,000+ shares at 5c/s and sold at 11c/s with patience and growth mindset.... got rewarded, but s/he had to wait ...
    Trend is the friend ... some people know the trend to get return out of the pattern and patience ... BIT does have a pattern of return for the patient people with finacial flexibility.

Some are grabbing (million+ units) as much as they can because they've patience and identified the pattern....

MM also knows the pattern as to what she should be saying, writing, doing, .... in relation to commercial deals, momentum, ....
    BIT being Run for 20+ years has given birth to many patents and Govt. fund and .... ongoing Four concurrent Trials. BIT's outcome after each Tiral show momentum ....

Despite being double Vaxed, many got OmiCron! I got as well! So, there is a long-term demand for what BIT is working with. A letter of appreciation from Scot Morrison to MM would encourage MM, BIT holders. After all, Govt. has a share of the R&D incentive to BIT. Why no appreciation is a million dollar question! If Prof Murphy from USA can appreciate BIT's results, why no one from the Govt!

DYOR and do not go beyond your means in any investment ...

Good luck with anyone (new/old investors) having patience, risk tolerance, spare money, stable stomach, and ....

I like the non-holders' critical comments. Non-holders' comments carry a lot of critical details that are very ... for getting good insight
    I like you, non-holders! I cannot come here regularly to read your comments. After the double vaccinations and omicorn attack, I feel too tired with a bit of chest pain.

Take care guys!

Have smile and spread smile!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $26.66K 804.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296338 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 76443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.