IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

ML"..will provide solid interim indication on Cvac"BB"All looks...

1. 375 Posts.

ML
    "..will provide solid interim indication on Cvac"

BB
    "All looks good. Was very careful not to hint about interim results, but future plans indicate that interim results are solid."

It's possible to interpret "solid" as a reinforcement of the results being "good" or it could be interpreted as an obvious indication that whatever the results are (good or not so good), it's based on "solid" information, which is obviously true.

Just pointing the difference out so people don't simply interpret what they want to interpret.

My personal view is that the latter is how we should interpret it, though on the other hand, my senses tell me that the data is going to prove more than good enough for CVAC to make Prima Biomed a major success story and an answered prayer for OV (and other) cancer sufferers.

And I do think that there will be a lot of fanfare in the news about a drug that shows the same (or better) promise for cancer sufferers as a well known and deserved US based company called Dendreon. Drug to market would then look to be an almost certainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $472.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.