AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

Amazing! It has taken this long for the media to publicly...

1. 329 Posts.
    Amazing! It has taken this long for the media to publicly announce the out break of avian flu. I remember discussing this topic with officials in the industry, many which scoffed at the idea, finally we are seeing the predication becoming fact as the media continues to inform the public. I suppose at the time of knowing this info (which led me to posting on HC Posted 12/12/03 - Below) it was close to Christmas and many may have feared a possible panic prior to Christmas which could have affected losses in retail trading and holiday travelers.

Nevertheless, the out break has become a real threat and has officials concerned at present time.

Subject expecting good news soon..
    Posted 12/12/03 14:38 - 153 reads
    Posted by tanpal
    Post #197899 - start of thread - splitview

"Furthermore, we will also see a New Strain of Flu to hit Australia and Asia countries early next year, if not sooner."

Subject re: expecting good news soon..
    Posted 12/12/03 15:32 - 156 reads
    Posted by tanpal
    Post #197989 - in reply to msg. #197926 - splitview

Mozz, I wish I could but for legal reasons I can't.

I can say, they are working on 100% effectiveness and this will be an oustanding achievment certain to give them greater creditability in the Air Purification business.

Also, we can expect (it has been researched) next epidemic is likely to be from a new strain of avian flu to hit Australia and other countries, very serious!!. Microgenix are working on the system to be effective against this new strain..

And finally, (this is all I can say on the matter) in regards to the China SARS test that AFT/Microgenix have no reason to believe that the program for testing is not proceeding as planned..

All is going well and the demand and awareness for Air Purification systems are on the increase.

Anyway, have a think and decide for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.