IMU 1.82% 5.4¢ imugene limited

bird flu results due fri.mon

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954

I expect good bird flu avian influenza trial results from IMU this coming friday or monday, probably will be a trading halt, so anyone who wants to get in better be quick!!!! DYOR but i like the past results of this company and they have the runs on the board with thier other products, also have the backing of the 2nd biggest Pharma company on the planet, thats good enough for me. Can u imagine the royaltys if this trials goes well and becomes the number one vaccine for chickens worldwide to restrain them from the bird flu disease, which in turn can save human lives if it cant mutate.

Go get em IMU- can see the news headllines already

some general information pulled from another site called BioTechnology news

ALL of the chickens in Imugene's proof-of-concept efficacy trials for its new bird flu vaccine were exposed to the H5N1 strain of the virus yesterday, setting the clock ticking to the end of the trial in seven days and the release of interim data soon after.

In line with the trial protocol all chickens except the control group have been vaccinated with the new vaccine.

Imugene executive chairman Graham Dowland said: "This is one of the lead candidates in our second string of products, the first being the poultry enhancer that we licensed out to Merck subsidiary Merial Animal Health last year."

So how soon will it impact on the company's bottom line?

Dowland said: "This kind of product tends to be a lot faster than human therapeutics; for example, Merial has a pox virus vaccine that it got to market in two years, so that's the sort of time frame we're looking at."

And will Imugene be taking this one to market by itself?

"No. We will outlicense it. We're a small company and there's no way we could take this to the world market by ourselves," Dowland said.

"But that said, we were happy to do the deal with Merck/Merial last year because there's a great validation in being associated with the number one in the world, but having done that with the first one we can look around now and consider our options."

I love it when the Exec chairman shows a bit of grunt now that they have already proven themselves before and can now pick n choose who to sell it to and for what royaty amount etc.

Ive got plenty of their shares and happy to be on with a company that has the runs on the board, and also recieved a gov grant from the QLd gov in Nov for $800,000 to help with this, they arent silly and im happy to jum in for the ride.

If results are positive look out!!!

- I do own shares in the company so please dyor before buying, im just a retired cricketer with nothing better to do with my time.

Warnie
    xx- I love having shares in a company that deals with heaps of chicks, just my kind of company!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $443.4K 8.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3056419 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.