BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

First we have the biological virus, then we humans invented an...

1. TJW
    716 Posts.
    First we have the biological virus, then we humans invented an electronic virus, now we have a financial virus. This is a brave new world.

My bet is that it will rebound from here. This is based on fibonaci ratios, stochastics, economic strength of Australia... Singapore index actually gone up. The market has oversold itself.

Funny thing it the market goes up and down on anticipation. Now that sub-prime, credit crunch, high oil price is out in the open, when it happens, the market will be already in a bull phase.

Frankly, I don't think there will be a US recession. Oil price had a rapid reversal, as with gold. The only thing about the US sub-prime saga (incidently this thing has been around for decades) is that US assets can be picked up cheap by foreign money.

Ever since there is electronic trading, bear markets only last for a couple of months. This latest drop was the biggest in this current bear market phase and should run out of stream. This should spell the end of the bears.

All the best from 23th January for the rest of 2008.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.