FRM 0.00% 11.5¢ farm pride foods limited

bird flu, page-3

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Guys,

Thanks for the info. I think the reason the share price didn't change early was that shareholders like me were not aware of this tragedy. I have been in this company for many years, right back to when these guys took control and I think it is a disgrace. Surely for a troubled company with a market cap of around $8m to lose 450,000 chickens and all those eggs, in this way, it is price sensitive and should have been advised to shareholders via the ASX.

Just a couple of other recent issues for this company, at the general meeting held in October, shareholders voted and passed the resolution for a new independent director to be appointed and become Chairman. That was almost four months ago and nothing has happened or been announced.

At the AGM, more than 25% of the votes were against the remuneration report which according to my interpretation means that strike one has been reached and if it happens again next year then they are at risk of having a Board spill. They did not even bother to acknowledge this and just said that the motion was carried.

The directors control more than 50% of the shares and Farm Pride does a large amount of related party transactions with companies controlled by these same people.

I don't think they give a stuff about the independent shareholders.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40216 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.