TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

birdbeak re something greener

1. 132 Posts.
    Nah just hit my sell off point. No point having it if not going to use it . Just precautionary. Lack of price support at and below 30 got me spooked. What support was there pulled the pin today. Chart tells the story of where she'll continue until jorc or mass rally on the street not to mention response from drc . My sentiments anyway. Hope to buy in again prior jorc at lower price than exit price however hope for all it doesnt go much lower. Was hoping jorc would have been released by now adding at least some support to buy side but the delay is hurting. As for what their assets are worth, they are worth bugger all until that approval comes in, which depending on who you talk to and what articles you read there are too many conflicting views clouding the skies , so better to play safe . Loose nothing by waiting for approval. Soon as she comes im back in. Just not going to watch position be eaten up by volatile market and stagnation by drc. Loyalty only goes so far regarding the market. LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.