FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

birimian belt next gold rush

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    A few things I think we should remember which may put into focus some of the buying we are seeing.

Our Lease in Mali is in the Birimian Trend, good article on the link below.
    http://www.goldrushresources.ca/pdf/regogden.pdf

We have large 1.638km2 highly prospective ground holding surrounding the 6 million oz. Morila Gold Mine

We are only 25km from the operating but underutilised Morila Mine Treatment Plant, and within the same northwest trending structural corridor that hosts the Morila Gold Deposit.

Previous explorers delineated a coherent four (4)kilometre long gold in soil anomaly at the Ntiola Prospect (Figure 2). Limited trenching over a small portion of this extensive soil anomaly defined a mineralised zone up to 40 metres wide and over 700 metres long with significant historical trench results including 24m @ 2.29g/t gold and 15m @ 2.05g/t gold

10,000m drilling program underway, initial result indications were expected early march? after today we are no longer early march but they must be close.

Up to each individual what he does with his holding, but no one is getting a single share of mine until the results hit and the company rerates. At least back to previous highs imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.