FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Birimian (Gold) - Its time, page-43

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    We're going to disagree on certain points and Im happy with that. It's through differences in opinion that discussion takes place.

I do believe that they would have reduced their position as they saw risk increase. And Sprott being who they are that do not give two poos about how many gigatonnes of pure Lithium oxide may be held in a vault under Mali. They are interested in gold exclusively, and because of this increasing lithium focus they may actually view that as a risk because the focus is taken away from gold. Sprott understand gold and do not take positions in company's that mine anything else unless that's incidental to the company's portfolio.

Take no offence here, but you talk as if this is all a done thing; that BGS will go mining, and spodumene will come gushing out of drill holes like a Texan oil field. But in reality, BGS is a speculative explorer and regardless of who is at the helm, this boat could very easily end up on the rocks. I know that you know Mike and James very well and perhaps Michaels infinite optimism could actually have convinced you that we have already won the game, just the market is yet to catch on.

Nothing is set in stone with BGS and I treat my holdings in BGS like a dog named "Red Rocket" after a few pints down at the TAB. And you obviously differ there so we're never going to see eye to eye, but I'm glad we can have this dialogue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.