FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Birimian top two resign, page-26

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Congratulations to all of us for this monumental event, I too am proud and humbled by being part of a movement that believed strongly in something and did something about it that most wouldn't attempt. Feels great to be part of what could be HC and ASX folklore.

A huge thanks to the RM team for having the will and courage and for shareholders who took a chance on wanting something better. No doubt in my mind it's the right decision, the gifting of shares in recent announcement part way through an upgrade was for self interest only and the final straw - the cancellation of meeting at the last hour, smacked of "up yours" to shareholders and arrogance IMO.

I wasn't able to attend but greatly appreciated the video, impressed I was with the new directors canda and engagement with shareholders, no doubt they can see the potential of our assets , have the connections to give us the best shot at the best deals and the required skills to execute the plan, not to mention that all important ingredient of Vision to achieve great things.

Critical next step for me is what KJ does, and whether he's on board with new directors plans , must admit I wasn't impressed with his leadership during this action referring to my points above as MD he agreed to those things and that doesn't sit well with me, however if he's on board then ok let's get on with it, imo he should step down as MD , his skills as a GEO are unquestionable but MD material for what we are about to embark I think not but will trust our new board to make the right decisions moving forward.

I hope our BOD engage with our major holders of stock to understand their intentions ( we know yours Boy1) and if it is to sell out we find a cashed up investor (Chinese?) to take it off them , otherwise I see the next weeks and months similar to last few with drip selling keeping this down.

So , great work team, unbelievable what just happened and super excited about our future, I've said previously I've made some ordinary investment decisions in the past but have a feeling this could be the one I can tell my kids about and more importantly be in a better position (financially) to provide for my beautiful family.

It's great to dream, best wishes to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.