FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Birimian top two resign, page-49

1. 4,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Hey Nutcracker,

My thoughts on your comment are as follows:

-I wouldn’t place any weight on what the Western Australian says about KJ.
    KJ has just seen a big restructure to the company he had a lead role in birthing, so I’m sure many things would be going through his head right now.

It would actually be really good to hear a statement from KJ in about a week or so, once he has had time to settle and meet the new team.
    Outside of that, I wouldn’t believe a word of what’s been said in the papers. Remember how they were all saying that the LOI was a great thing?

-As far as KJ not being at the meeting is concerned, I understand that.
    But the RM team and the new directors have reached out on many occasions and expressed their interest for KJ to stay on.

Some of his other actions of late were a little more concerning to be honest.
    I think there needs to be some serious thought on KJ’s behalf as to whether he wants to be in the business of developing an asset to mining stage, further exploration or moving on from BGS (whether this is with WW/GAS or somewhere else).

Either way, I would expect him to align with the new shareholders in a prompt manner as I feel enough time has been wasted with this LOI.
    We should have been hiring a CEO/Project Manager in the 3rd quarter of last year.
    We should have progressed our MOU’s in the 4th quarter of last year.

Just a few thoughts on the EGM day:

-I see JM and ML and a perfect Yin/Yang combination. Where I believe one might not have certain skills, the other picks up the slack in that area; and vice versa.

I thought JM was a little reserved in the actual EGM, this is clearly evident as ML had to go back and force some of JM’s greater achievements out of him.

Outside of the EGM though, I spent the majority of my time with JM and I will say I was very impressed at his broad range of knowledge of the mining industry.
    We were having conversations on gold, the market in general, BGS risks going forward, thoughts on how a good “asset sale” should happen, and many more topics.

-A few people have said this already, and I can’t agree more, but nothing beats sitting at the table with a group of like minded people.
    That is now the second BGS gathering I’ve been to and I can’t say there is anyone I didn’t get along with.

Anywhere else I’d feel like an outcast; drinks with work colleagues, high school/uni mates, family friends…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.