AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Been catching up on all the posts on here as I have not been on...

1. 104 Posts.
    Been catching up on all the posts on here as I have not been on for a while .... one thing that strikes me with all the technical talk, fundamental discussions and general BS and bating that is going on is that people are forgetting one simple fact about what a company's valuation and hence share price is ....

the price someone is willing to pay for a share and hence the valuation they put on the company, is nothing more than the option value on the potential future free cashflows of the business. Unless I am totally deranged, this is what a share price reflects ... "the option value of the future potential cashflows".

So for a fast growing company with current cashflow and potential blue sky such as Vonex or ZIP with its low cashflows but blue sky potential etc, investors will have differing views on the future potential free cashflows of the companies ... that is why ZIP SP is where it is and Vonex is where it is.

As people see more clarity about the potential future cashflows they will adjust their valuation expectations and the share price will change accordingly. Obviously everyone will have different views on this over time and hence the valuation and SP will change. Some are bullish on Vonex as I am based on the fundamentals of the existing business that is growing rapidly and the future game plan to accelerate the growth of the business plus the blue sky of Oper8tor (which I see at substantial having witnessed it operating first hand) and others are not. Irrespective of one's views, lets all try and not get emotional about all this.

Lets keep our sensibilities in tact and be constructive .... BK and SS this includes both of you!!

Best of luck to you all and have a great weekend!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.