thank you for that first-hand account, leonids sounds like you...

1. 7,404 Posts.
    thank you for that first-hand account, leonids

sounds like you also had the bonus, of having a positive maternal influence
    was reading elsewhere some (non-firsthand) description about how the environment of the womb always sucks
    but even if it is not so nice for some (perhaps due to lack of maternal responsibility), still, being suddenly thrust into this world, with accelerated consciousness, even sounds relatively traumatic and uncomfortable in comparison.

your description of the couch experience sounds really cool
    the kind of stuff you hear from psychedelic substances reports, where, in some instances, folk report an "ego loss" experience
    was it accompanied by a drop in (the little me) consciousness?

i see evidence that we are not really an individual - that is an illusion
    but rather a product of a process (actually there is only process - no product)
    and the process is composed of mental illusion
    all illusory non-beings are a continual manifestation of their causes
    what is done, is what becomes
    there is beyond the self

one elderly 'spiritually orientated' guy that i spoke to, referred to 'him'self as a consciously cooperating puppet
    to me there is two ways, the long way and the short way
    how long it is, is ultimately a decision of choice

all processes are holographic
    i.e., as above, so below
    so i see the garden of eden, and the embryo in the womb, as analogues
    all we need to do is look to our childhood (excluding any abuse etc) to remember how much more delightful innocence is
    from what i have read the return order is innocence > ignorance > beyond ignorance

even when you first awake from sleep there is an ignorance and innocence, very briefly, and it's fantastic - even if only for a second, until the self and it's issues kick in
    one guy uses the phrase "the burden of consciousness"

i think that it can help to see 'God' in everything, (even a God that is relatively blind, deaf, and dumb or stupid)
    i.e., the dhamma - the way things really are
    we know it unconsciously - because that is why folks risk their own lives to save someone they don't know, who, if met personally, they might not even give the time of day
    only when one becomes truer to oneself and others, will they be able to see deeper truths
    and these deeper truths that become one's experience, lead away from suffering

to me the way is to work backwards, via an increasing innocence with respect to harming beings that are perceived as "others"
    compassion for all beings, including oneself
    i think, that generally-speaking, young children have a particular quality of strength that most adults have lost

best wishes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.