bishop delivers false propaganda, page-7

1. 8,527 Posts.
    heap of defamatory rubbish Fatsoh.

Admit though the truth is hard to face.

Labor finished.

But Windsor and Oakeshott STILL holding us all to ransom. Another 102 days. For further Gillard Government damage and booby trapping to ensue. There are suitable names for these two forelock tugging sycophants - all of them unprintable here. Patriots is not one of them, though! Nor is courage.

They dare not go against Labor now. For down track, I allege, each will stand again - but next time, I predict, standing for Labor. In some safe cushy seat, each. Their twelve pieces of silver. For I see them as having betrayed the Australian people - by allowing this tragic and farcical charade to continue to last possible day. Their little petty lives rosy - no caring one jot about all of us. And our wishes. Which today's polls clearly reveal.

I hope Australian history books will treat these two accordingly, with the disdain and eternal recognition of their lack of principles in continuing down their path of hate and vitriol against Abbott and the Liberals, doing this to all their fellow Australians. Standing WITH Ms. Gillard. True colors at last clear to all. As they were, to me and others, on day one of this pathetic farce of them pretending to make up their minds back then.

Funny how Labor politicians and their one-eyed life-long glued on supporters always hone in on the little things - the really important huge issues for us all - and OUR Nation (not YOUR Nation, Miss. Gillard! as you like to portray it) - escaping their venom entirely.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.