BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

: BIT 225 cure for Corinavirus ?, page-570

1. 2,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    I have another opinion on MM, I think she finds it very hard to talk in layman mans terms, I have been lucky enough to have private conversation over the phone and when challenged with actual questions in regards to compounds and make up, effects etc and she is as sharp as a tack and highly intellectual.
    To the point,us guys on here we'll most anyway have pretty good understanding of simple things like the Cart drugs, in the interview she dumbed it down so much for general public that she referred to them as just other HIV drugs that you have to keep taking.

Imagine her anger inside being unable to speak her native language of science! Enough said on that one !

I also took advantage of the premium lows to top up again today and I'm glad I did, this thing only needs a sniff of talk about the Coronavirus and it's off.

This thread was only started just over a week ago in the early hours of Wednesday morning and have a look at the stir of knowledge that has landed over here. Good luck tomorrow guys and girls should bring out some serious signs of the BGB maybe even a footprint so we can get of a measure as to how big this beast is.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.