BIT 3.51% 5.5¢ biotron limited

Thanks for that. Regardless of how ithe patent application is...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Thanks for that. Regardless of how ithe patent application is interpreted in relation to Biotron by investors and traders, reading the patent application impresses by showing just how complicated these things are, and how much research and work has been done by the company over the years in developing and testing it's many patented potential drugs. Whilst in its infancy for things like SARS and Corona virus, as has been pointed out by others, desperate needs may cause significant further funding "in hope". Remember that the stock market, particularly the highly speculative smaller companies have their share prices depending largely on "hope". When that is reinforced by some good news or suspicion of such, the price will go up, perhaps hugely, but will come down just as quick when hopes are not fulfilled. Biotron is a classic case with more than one of these events. That it still survives is a tribute to both the scientific and economic management of the company. That it has weathered these successfully is another enforcer of he "hope" that many here feel which for some translates into what might be unrealistic dreams.

I've held BIT for many years through ups and downs, with a little trading in good spots. For what it's worth, my "hopes" are very much still in place. I commend the management of the company and it's officers for sticking with it, their good science (well it appears so) and their conservative economic management. Of course I hope to make quite a lot on this stock "one day". Whether that will be realised I don't know, but I give it more than a reasonably good chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $48.93K 874.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40549 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 126191 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ 262949
Last updated 15.32pm 17/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.