BIT 6.67% 3.2¢ biotron limited

Bit and Corona Virus equals nothing to see here, page-10

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Good on you for recognizing the potential for BIT's HIV compounds to work, but do you understand why they work? If not ,and from your comments re CV, I suspect not, you should sit down and devote a significant amount of time studying that particular subject and you might get a big surprise and maybe even change your mind about some of the things that you passionately post about. There have been 3 outbreaks of strains of serious CV in the last 20 years or so. 1 or 2 could be written off, but 3 is the clincher, CV's are not going away and even if this one fizzles out, it's a wake up call that we as the human race better get our arses into gear and start developing some defences against it. Who knows which of the companies now scrambling to do just that will pull the rabbit out of the hat, but because BIT's tech is Pan effective and unique in it's mode of action, that gives it a huge advantage over many of the others. I don't give a rat's arse about the share price, what ever will be will be, but I'm kind of betting that BIT is a good bet.. Take a little time off criticizing some of the starry eyed posters here and use the time to do some in-depth research on Viroporins and how they modify cell walls to allow viruses to move in and out of cells, something that is an essential feature required for viruses to replicate, and then understand that BIT's compounds shut down the ion channels that allow Viruses to do this, and then if and when you do all this, think about whether you should modify you attitude a little.. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.79K 424.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329429 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.