BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

For what is worth, we heard about results that this institution...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    For what is worth, we heard about results that this institution before they IPO through various medical/scientific conferences back late 90's. Not necessarily insider trading (but somewhat if you could call it that). Back then I was doing heaps of work revolving around HIV so when the opportunity came up I took the chance - based on the science presented back then and not through some glossy book.

So yes when people post seemingly vague predictions - they need to be asked to justify why.

I am not one to attack any people on here, I suggest you look at all the posts relating to graphs, they draw all these lines, they use all these formulas then say things like "the next stop is (lets say) 15c....and where does it go after 6 months or so the opposite direction or nowhere. Graphing trend lines etc is part of statistics and the strength of statistics is directly proportional to the number of points assessed. What do I mean with that..... well going back to the SP graphs. If you only plot 6 months of data and say this it going north, look at all the lines where they intersect....That is good. But then take it to 6 years and use the same and see if you get the same prediction point. Please do not all try to then take this any further trying to prove me wrong - just say so and I will respect your response and expertise (as I am not expert with this).
    But as I often say when they post these graphs - I do not understand these graphs when they insert lines etc but to me they are rarely correct (for me and if I am wrong - I am wrong and I apologise).

So yeah lets look at the 2018 prediction of $10 billion.... 4 years later, and based on the years of HIV..... well?

As a research institution these people (and I mean the people on the bench with the lab coats - not those in suits) are doing some fairly good work, but few publications in peer reviewed journals - that's what gets you noticed not these fluffy announcements to appease ASIC and ASX.

Yes EOB - totally correct, I may be a little sceptical but also holding as I still think it might have potential.

If 225 is the drug that will get them the $10bil deal then good luck to them and to us all. A saying in the research world is simple : "publish or perish".

(And no, I have no relationship with any of those here... )

MY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.