BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

BIT Billionaires Club

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Whilst Gilead, Roche and whoever else fight over the offers for BIT and SS Vasan fondles with our compounds at CSIRO. I thought I'd take this opportunity with a show of confidence and welcome you all to the BIT billionaire lounge. Today was the worst day since 2008 for the ASX and still BIT holds its head above water.

The complacencies expressed by downies and fearful holders aren't because BIT lacks interest from Big Pharma. It's because BIT is a monster that must create a bidding war to secure its best value.

Take a look at all the press BIT are getting now. It's going global in a big way. It just happens to be the worst day in history to put your hand up with the finishing piece for HIV cure.

When the Corona results emerge, the dust settles and deal is announced (Can't be far now) you will find me as chief bottlewasher frolicking in the BIT lounge. If it's not the stock of the century and scooping up a Nobel prize I'll bare my bottom in the middle of Coronatown without a mask!

#chompingatthebit #petergagerocks #eatmyshortsdavisite #holygrail

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.