BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

BIT Charting, page-1249

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Timing is frustrating especially when I moved a % from Uranium to play... DYOR but of you say assume that a company of this nature derives 5 to say 10% of revenue once all the margins downstream are made .. (based on industry higher if direct to marketl). If you then assume that market is $XB pa ... bcs it currently is, you likely get a mc number even after reasonable discount provision for trail risk etc that is much much much bigger than circa 90m.

So whilst this may not be reporting as fast as would be liked and I agree an update consistent of more than 'soon' is overdue, but are holders not receiving an excessive premium for time value of money relative to market return ? If you believe the above why not look at it like an property asset thats awaiting an updated book valuation?

I tried to work out why and concluded somewhat in agreeance with the point of frustration above that its likely the historfrustration and visibity thats causing the in my view - abnormal discounting.

Management reportedly wants a higher market cap,l They've addressed timing, they could also adress visibility with pr etc. I cant see how some form of interim guidance incl updating timing could hurt .. . any disagreement, better idea's out there?

i think the HTFU messaging to BIT here is a good reminder to management and likely precipitated the last announcement but I think the frustrated should also consider the diacount they are likely being afforded... and maybe as has been done before thank the naysayers wirh a 'TYN' reponse post lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.