BIT 6.25% 4.5¢ biotron limited

Thats true Lux, but obviously its interim.Theres a few things...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Thats true Lux, but obviously its interim.

Theres a few things going on

1) Prospect of progression to Ph 3, CTAP etc
    2) Prospect of T/O, Licencing.. ST/LT revenue
    3) Prospect of braodspectrum

I think management has demonstrated theyre not stupid and certainly not as stupid as the myopic STers.

Risks are:

- Tech doesnt work, or sell. Correct market positioning
    - Competition.

But track record says its on track right? Works so far, no adverse affects latest ?

Upside at top end is seriously unquantifiable

- ST issues long covid, HIV, Hep C etc
    - Broadspectrum
    - Pandemic style event / Other high demand event (eg biological warfare)

Theres such vast potential for variance here that the day traders have a field day whilst we wait. Fair enough.

If theyre genuinely all in all out, theyre very poor managers of money which is presumably why they need to hussle to get a return on a meagre position.

If they had money, theyd talk in terms of appropriate allocations / Position size etc.

Im encouraged they micro manage capital as they do, its just the stupidity which is unbelievable and methodically hussling people out of a position which has potentially far more upside than downside to achieve their 3c return that irritates me, especially when intimidation is employed.

I suspect if they continue they'll ultimately be caught up with, or forced to change bcs someone else is made an example of.

If people are mindful of risk in this stock and they should be with any microcap, why not simply manage exposure with a comfortable capital allocation and await announcement/ results and not worry too much about a marginal trade?

It makes the process binary, and the noise irrelevant.

Essentially the noise suggests people confuse last trade for inherent value, right ? I dont get it. Eg We presumably have tech valued at cost. Yet its advanced and the TAM is massive. What if we valued it at normal margin x market x progression level as %....

Or stay away and risk a miss.. ?

DYOR

Last edited by Pseudoname1: 23/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $178.8K 3.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95490 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.