BIT 5.26% 2.0¢ biotron limited

BIT Charting, page-1566

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I wont ruin your technical analysis session mate... but I did laugh out loud. You sound desperate. I hope you don't drive looking in rear view alone. There's 20 odd trading days to announcement, which should be "positive" based on interims being called "positive and novel, new class of drug". The cash lasts longer than the quarter, talk it down all you like. There's two considerations here

1) How good will results be
    2) Will there be a deal or potential deal arising from it.

You made a point a month or so ago re market being if you like jaded by comms. There's merit to that. Traders have likely been off in alternates, but ... with the clock ticking, and an announcement potentially being due any day, and the with the potential for these to be Very Rewarding ... you're kidding right.

I just don't see how you can be genuine. Have you priced up the tech off an equivalent acquisition, have you ran analysis on the efficacy? Are you waiting for otters to beat you to it because you cant? Its weird bcs you put so much time into watching those that you are concerned don know ? Lol - its all there do the work, get comfort with you own view!

DYOR
    Last edited by Pseudoname1: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.