BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

BIT Charting, page-1619

1. 1,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    2.6c is an important psychological resistance to watch. It has previously double bottomed off 2.6c, to spark the breakout of the range and sent it to the recent highs.

If it doesn't hold 2.6c, then the 2018 lows will become the support (around 1.5c)

I note that what the pumpers told you would happen, didn't happen. Surprise, surprise. Hopefully, not too many got suckered into the 30 billion deal narrative... put $500 in and you can't lose, secret deals (millions of NDAs) etc etc.

next capitulation event should be the quarterly, which will be within the next two weeks (low cash) and then the final capitulation event, the cap raise. Who is seriously going to put hard earned coin into this one for more staff wages costs?

My thesis is that they've got nothing for Covid. A few of you are hoping that they can cause a surprise, but hope isn't what one should use for investing.

The key data is in front of you. 20 years of running this company. What has it achieved? Blank out the noise of Hc, the fishermen, wordsmiths, tez1, dogs. They've been wrong way more than I've hot dinners and I'm a fat c!&t!

Think objectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.