CHM 5.26% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I believe it unlikely we'll see any announcements of any...

1. 82 Posts.
    I believe it unlikely we'll see any announcements of any substance now that the Statement of Claim has been lodged, but that's only another opinion The claim being lodged is the green light for the lawyers to start talking ( which they are) because until there is a 'charge' made in any type of legal proceeding the 'defence' and 'prosecution' have nothing to bargain about.

I don't believe Atanaskovic and Hartnell have any 'magic' solutions, but they will do what they do best and that's talk a deal. They deal in Mergers, Acquisitions and Take Overs, which means they put deals together, they are no better or worse than any other legal firm in their field, and I believe they are trying to do an out of court settlement deal in this case, and that may in all probability be the outcome, but it may be 3 months, 6 months or more before anything eventuates, and even if both parties do strike a compensation deal, then CHM will only have money and nothing such as an ongoing profitmaking company to sustain their share price.

With the high possibility that talks could drag on for many, many months, then a person also has to ask themselves that when the meltdown of Equity Markets hits (and that's when, not if, and a lot sooner than most believe) then what will be the likely outcome for speculative companies such as CHM in regards to their share price. A person really has to weigh up their personal risk/reward tolerance in equities right now.

I do believe that it's a probability that their SP may well move somewhat higher again, it may even surpass it's recent high, but there isn't anything to sustain it. Even if both parties came to a compensation settlement of $30m, $50m or indeed $300m ( which is very possible), then as I said, it's only money and there's no ongoing profitable business, therefore the SP would go into freefall when whatever deal done was complete. As far as I can see, it's only going to be euphoria which drives it now for the time being, and of course, also those who have their heads together playing with the stock, but even with them playing with millions of shares on a daily basis, that's only moving the price a few ticks either way, but with the numbers they deal in it's very profitable.

Regards....Chas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $11.89K 649.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1675567 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 158684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.