RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

bit of a severe pullback happening...., page-3

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    A similar sell off happened 6 months ago in the week leading up to the report. I dont see any logical reason for it but then again logic seems to have very little relevence to short term price moves.

Suspect just some nervous investors thinking the worst about the up coming result. Also concerns about interst rates may be spooking a few who are just taking the proft and moving to the sidelines.

Also as you indicated a few stop losses might get triggered resulting in any fall being over done.

The dept on both sides is very light in RDF and does not take much to cause a fall.

Someone with a 100,000 shares could do damage in the current market.

There has also been a bit of negative press in the US from states trying to pass legislation. As always you will get resistence to legislation with the reporting bias being on the negative. Eventually though it will blow over.

Being a keen supporter I definately believe that this will be another buying oportunity. The only real question will be "where should you buy". Timing is definatley not a strength of mine so I tend to average in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.