PLS 2.72% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

I watch the daily struggle as it goes one way or another its a...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    I watch the daily struggle as it goes one way or another its a war Sun Tzu and inevitable that demand will drive this, PLS could well announce a major ramp in production watch FMGs story fantastic tactical story one I sadly missed sold in frustration then it boomed would be over a million now the divys having paid the investment out 2 years ago a free carry, this is just a matter of sitting even a disruptive technology cannot stop the progress of the ELECTRIC Revolution with LI at its core countries all over the world will discover a new autonomy and a new economy and with a little good fortune I will have a very different so called retirement trading, no pension for me no superannuation for me with change comes opportunity , so stand firm dont nlisten to the noise be focussed on what the future may hold , we look everyday but the majority of people are still not aware of the coming change and how it might impact our lives PLS has a future and Ken Brinsden and the Board are not new to this game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.