HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

>>I just read your post hadji - I'm not one bit concerned that...

1. 219 Posts.
    >>I just read your post hadji - I'm not one bit concerned that posters don't like my posts - they are all lightweights - all blinded by the ridiculous Hartley valuation of 70c? not mention that they didn't understand the Hartley influence - I well remember all those who scoffed at the idea that Hartley's would let the sp drift below the 37c placement price - hah - they're like a bunch of hysterical schoolgirls awaiting the arrival of Justin Beiber and instead are greeted by Tony Abbott..... LOL<<

This must be a kid with nothing better to do- now on ignore for me... 13 mil just gained at 37c for Gas Plant, development Well 2 and we earning near 3 Mil pm every month right now fr Well 1. Well 1 being held back in terms of throughput by a proposed 40% odd- personally I am glad many do not agree- as I believe the Managements strategic approach to not give away 17% of bottom line to current Gas Plant.

Current income to bank- meaning great runs on the board in the Ukraine. Great strategic plan, another 17% from bottom line to be earned after Gas Plant. Now they know the Ukraine system greatly, Director buys.... past Director proposed to hold investment as it will be a good earner. No need to derive small income with main job and contacts\logistics done. IMO.

Value wise we at the lowest production CURRENT Oil\Gas producer can currently find on ASX on a current PE basis. With HUGE growth prospects from not just bottom line of Well 1 being near 70% NET after Gas Plant. But Development Well 2 & 3.

Can not believe they still under 100 Mil MC...

In terms of Meerat being right (If he shorted the world then he a genius Lol... just good timing from a nervous market- now let us see what happens as risk returns. Value brokers return, instos return, quarterly keeps proving value and we will be nowhere near these levels IMO. Remembering instos paid 10-15% above current.

Stick to facts not fiction... WELL 1 worth 200 Mil alone IMO. Cashed up, more cashed up every month- 2 more Wells and Gas Plant to go... easy to see 100 Mil pa target as stated as aim for 2012. What value of this forward earnings on huge discount? Far more than current pricing. IMO.

Good luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.