KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

A few mates of mine work as brokers at Macquarie and insurers...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    A few mates of mine work as brokers at Macquarie and insurers such as Suncorp etc and I have asked them to double check their figures for KZL and outlook for zinc...

I should also disclose that the MD is personal contact of mine and that what I know through these various investment cirles is that the wind is beginning to shift with regards to KZL.

What I can also say without improprietry is that Geoff is expanding his personal network throughout prior employers and seems pretty keen on entering south east asia at some point.

He might have cost a bit, but his contact base and quality of industry contacts is outstanding and exactly what KZL needs access to. I don't think he will have too much trouble filling his ranks with quality engineers and managers as we have seen already.

Now you have to ask, why would these guys with over 20 years of mining experience be lining up to join KZL?

I know why - there is high grade zinc is those them there hills round Chillagoe...that's why...

North Queensland is ripe for the picking...and geologically the sub-structures are just outstanding throughout KZL tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.