AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

bit of reading...between the lines, page-51

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    OK M20

Glad I could help on the $55 front, now I think you asked:

a) What is the value inground at BM if Exergen walk away?

and

b) What other coal drying techs are around?

Simply put - the value in ground at BM is what someone is willing to pay for it!

If the market believes that MNM is worth 10c per share on say 300,000,000 fully diluted shares, and we dont take any other projects into account and that there is 2 billion tonnes of BC at BM (that is not at JORC yet), then $30,000,000 MC divided by 2,000,000,000 tonnes = 1.5c per tonne.

Err...as there is no formal JV (only a pre-JV) with Exergen...this is the value the market percieves without Exergen. It can only go up M20 as Exergen are not even in the equation yet until JORC finalised and JV formally agreed. If "Exergen walk away", MNM's MC would stay the same - I don't believe the value of Exergen's CHTD tech has been applied to MNM's SP yet!

Of course, this is the reason us LT'ers are so confident in our investment - with or without Exergen - we believe that 1.5c per tonne is way undervalued and also means we get black coal, gold, silver and LV projects for nothing!

Good value wouldn't you say?

Ok onto b)

Check out:

http://webcast.viostream.com/Download.axd?viocast=2539&auth=7a93c266-337c-4c05-bea3-b8499eadf57b&type=DeckPDF&deck=665

There are about a dozen technologies outlined by a Victorian Government body in this report, less than half rely on waste heat from power stations.

They will all be vying for a piece of Victorian coal, which Mantle is set to JORC 2 billion tonnes next to existing infrastructure and holds significant ground in the LV.

So again M20, its the assets, not the tech that has the real value. ESI is competing with 10+ other techs in the same space that will all want to prove that their tech works and will need BC, who is MNM competing against for their 2 billion tonnes BC tenement in BM? No one.

This "competition" is only in reference to coal drying techs, we are not even talking CSG, etc. yet...and as mooted yesterday, Exxon are going to be playing in LV pretty soon.

As they say - the Golden Rule is "Whoever has the gold, has the rule". MNM has the BC, and the black coal and the silver and the Gold!

Again, happy we could help you out with your Q's and research.

Anything else?

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.